You can find any declined or incomplete Experiential Learning activities (internships and co-ops) in the platform by scrolling down the left-hand side of your profile to the link for “experiential.” You would then click the button for “incomplete & declined activities.”
Articles in this section
- Where Are Declined and Incomplete Internships / Co-ops Located in the Platform?
- Where Can I Find My Completed Internship / Co-op?
- How Do I Edit or Delete Previously Uploaded Documents from My Experiential Learning?
- How Do I Add Documents to My Experiential Learning?
- How Do I Make Changes to My Time in Experiential Learning?
- How Do I Add My Time to My Experiential Learning?
- Where Can I Find My Approved Experiential Learning Activities?
- I Submitted My Experiential Learning Application to My School. Where Can I Find It?
- How Do I Find My Saved Experiential Learning Applications?
- I’m Not Using My Upcoming Internship or Co-op for Academic Credit. Where Do I Enter that Information?