With Purple Briefcase, you can request a connection to one school of your choosing for free, regardless of whether or not you have an existing relationship with them! All schools that you have an existing relationship with can send always you an invite, of course, which will allow you to post to their school communities for free as well. You would be able to post an unlimited number of jobs and internship opportunities to those communities, and should the schools allow it, give you the ability to browse through student profiles, too.
Ready to connect with your one FREE school? Here's how:
1. Establish your Purple Briefcase account - you can create your account here: https://app.purplebriefcase.com/pb/account/requestAccess/
2. Sign in to your Purple Briefcase account.
3. Access the My Schools section.
4. Scroll down to the section labeled Select Your One Free School.
5. Select the state of the school that you would like to connect with and browse the schools.
6. Once you find a school that you would like to request access to, then click on the "request connection" button by that school's name.
Once you've requested access, the school is notified of your request and they will review it. The approval / review process can take up to a day or so, or be instant, depending on how busy their office is. If you haven't seen an approval email after a day or so, we recommend calling or emailing the school's career services center to inquire. Your requested school's contact info can be found on your My Schools page under the requested connections section. (Note, some schools opt to not include their contact information in that section. If that is the case, we recommend that you visit to school's website to look up the best contact number.)
Take It To The Next Level
Change your subscription level! If you would like to connect to ALL OF OUR SCHOOLS, then you might be interested in Purple Briefcase PowerConnect, our paid premium service that allows you to request access to all of the schools in Purple Briefcase's nationwide network, regardless of whether or not you have an existing relationship with them. We have billing options for monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions at a cost of $70, $168, and $540 respectively. You can find out more about PowerConnect when you are logged into the platform and get started here: https://app.purplebriefcase.com/pbe/powerconnect/ (you would click the tab for Subscription Options)