To see a job as a student would see it, simply click on the job preview button. This action will pop up a small window that will allow you to see the version of your job posting that students will see.
Articles in this section
- Submitting a Job - New Form Updated
- Why Is There a Color Next To My Job Postings?
- Third Party Recruiters Posting on Behalf of Employer – Setting Up an Apply To Contact
- I Want To Receive Emails When Students Apply To My Jobs through the Purple Briefcase Platform
- When Submitting a New Job Post to a School, I Was Redirected Back to the Login Page
- I Want To Specify That Only Certain Majors / GPAs / Grad Years Can Apply To My Job Post, How Do I Do That?
- I’m Trying To Submit a Job Posting and I’m Getting an Error Message
- I’m Trying To Post a Job, But I Don’t See the Schools I’m Already Connected To
- Did I submit my job posting properly?
- How do I publish a job? My job's status says "Submitted."